For line up questions please contact Jon Heichelbech at 812-797-5091
DAY OF THE PARADE contact Newell Clifton 812-278-6190 (Saturday, June 24th)
- Parade Line up begins at 3pm and all units should be in position by 5pm. Any riders, walkers, etc. should be dropped off by 5:30pm. Please keep in mind that there are many components to the parade and line up. It is easier to place multiple vehicles, floats, trailers, etc. over a couple of hours, versus the majority of the entries all coming in at the last minute. We appreciate your understanding and those entries that can arrive early.
- Step 1 - CHECK IN AT THE INTERSECTION OF 14TH & M STREET WITH A MEMBER OF THE BEDFORD LIONS CLUB. They will provide you with information for the section of the line up area your entry is assigned to.
- You will receive your parade number once you are positioned in the line up area on parade day.
- PARADE JUDGING will take place DURING THE PARADE and judges will be at the 16th & I street intersection (Big Flag intersection) with the radio station's announcement tent
- The parade will step off at 6pm.
BEDFORD PARADE ROUTE
Bring a chair and enjoy the parade along the route marked in red. Enjoy Food Trucks & Vendors on the J Street section of the Downtown Square. Our official festival vendors are located on J Street in between 15th & 16th Street.
- 6pm - Parade Begins (starts at the corner of M & 15th and ends at the corner of 13th and Lincoln Ave)
- Parade entrants have the choice of going NORTH on Lincoln or turning WEST onto 13th Street. Eastbound 13th Street will remain blocked.